2 Corinthians 10:4
“For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal,
but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds.”
Of the many needs of the center and our clientele, the most important by far is prayer. John 10:10 says “The thief comes not, but to steal, and to kill, and to destroy; I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.”
Ministry prayer list-
- God’s guidance for the staff as they lead and minister.
- God’s guidance for the board as they oversee the ministry.
- God’s guidance and wisdom for our client mentors as they minister personally to the clients.
- God’s provision and peace for all volunteers of the center as they come alongside the ministry and are used by God.
- God’s financial provision for the center’s needs.
Clients’ prayer list-
- That they would choose life for their unborn children.
- Pray for an open heart on that initial visit.
- Pray that their hearts would be open to receive the Gospel.
- Pray that their hearts would connect with their unborn children.
- Pray for provision as each one takes steps to bring a new baby into the world.
- Pray that they find employment.
- Pray that they finish their GED.
- Pray that they find adequate/good housing.
I’m sure there are many things that can be added to this list, and we encourage you to seek the Lord for additional prayer points.